Sunday, November 16, 2008

SimplyPLR Site Launches, Offers Private Label Rights Packages

Last week, the SimplyPLR membership site launched, and it turned out to be a pretty good deal. There are lots of PLR articles and other goodies available after joining. I have been able to put some of these to good use already, as I have found it is much easier to start with a pre-written PLR piece and modify it for my own style and keyword requirements than it is to write a completely new article from scratch. Here is the official announcement from the launch day. They were still open to new members when I checked earlier today.




Hi, we've got a really important "time-sensitive" message for you that will only be available for a short period of time...

As you know, Tuesday was the big day... and not just because it was election day in the US. :)

We opened the doors to SimplyPLR.com, and the response from our members has been overwhelmingly POSITIVE! (see comments at the bottom)

In fact, traffic to the site was insane on launch day. We have 2 dedicated servers here that were purchased specifically for the launch of SimplyPLR. We did this so that no matter how many thousands of visitors we received on launch day, our servers could handle it.

Well, during the first few hours, we had a complete server overload... Actually, there were so many different sessions and connections created on the server that it crashed mid-way through the launch. And there were several visitors who tried to get a membership seat, but just couldn't.

Since Tuesday, I've gotten A LOT of emails asking if we're planning on opening the doors to others.

So that's what I'm going to do. For a limited time, you can grab your membership seat NOW! I'm only letting a core group of members join... and this is on a first-come, first-serve basis. So head over there now and check it out...

http://www.simplyplr.com/

The strategies here are what I personally use to help me get over 398,780 visitors. Find proof at the link above...

So, if you hurry, you can return to the website now and get your seat in the members area for my new article marketing service that offers keyword research from my team of market researchers, 225 PLR articles and 225 spin-ready articles across 15 different niche topics each month, a proprietary blogging automation software to build your niche sites and literally "sit-it-and-forget-it" ...

The spin-ready articles alone are a goldmine. You can take them, make one single click, and then generate dozens of NEW unique articles that you can post to your blogs, submit to article directories, use for ecourse reports, autoresponder follow-ups, and more...

These are the exact same strategies and methods I use to bring traffic to and build my own Adsense and affiliate niche websites, that make me thousands each month. Just visit below and grab your seat today before I close the doors soon.

http://www.simplyplr.com/

And again, thanks for all of your kind words over the years. I truly hope you get A LOT out of this membership and it changes your life!

Have a fantastic rest of the week!
Matt Callen

P.S. Go to the link above to claim your membership while there are still seats available... and start using the only absolute guaranteed method for generating traffic to your niche websites.

P.P.S. Check out what some of our new members are saying:
"SimplyPLR is "simply" great! I am seriously going to be making this my full time job. Thanks Matt!" - Jason Young

"I have invested in your products and have achieved success with them all. SimplyPLR is no different. After just 2 days, I saw my blog posts on the first page of Yahoo!" - Becky Somerland

"I've tried many PLR websites, and this is by far the best. Adsense domination, here I come. Affiliate product domination, you'd better watch out! As always, Great stuff Matt" - Stephanie Leows

Blinkweb.com LLC

No comments: